July 1 to Sept. 14
Beginning at 6am EDT
Sept. 15 to Oct. 13
Ending at 11:59pm PDT
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm MDT
ON-LINE REGISTRATION OPENS JULY 1:
- Conference registration includes all sessions and events except the Alliance for Active Music Making Symposium on Wednesday and the AOSA Banquet on Saturday evening.
- Membership in AOSA, Carl Orff Canada, or another Orff Schulwerk Forum member organization is required to receive member pricing. To become an AOSA member, join today.
- A session selection page will open after you complete the registration process including payment. You will not be able to choose sessions until payment is completed.
- Need a receipt? Open your profile in the AOSA Member Portal and click on "activity" under your photo and then on the "conference" tab and scroll to the right to "actions" to download a receipt.
- Looking for a list of your sessions? From the AOSA app: Conference > My schedule; from the website: Conference > My Conference Schedule
- Cancellation Policy: Refund requests must be submitted in writing: email to AOSA Headquarters (email@example.com) no later than October 14. Refunds will be assessed a $50 processing fee.
- After you complete the registrations process, be sure to book your conference hotel.
PURCHASE CONFERENCE EXTRAS:
Enjoy a relaxed evening with a social hour, dinner, and dancing on Saturday, November 5. Purchase your ticket when you register, then make advanced seating reservations through a special link in October.
Guest Badge $40
The guest badge allows access to all non-ticketed events including the Welcome Ceremony, evening performances and events, children’s performances, and the AOSA Marketplace.A paid registration is required to purchase a guest badge. Provide the name of your guest when you register.
Printed Session Notes $35
Printed session notes are available for order through the close of pre-registration. The collection includes all notes submitted by presenters prior to October 1. Complimentary session notes are available online.
Alliance for Active Music Making Symposium $30
Wednesday, November 1, 1pm-5pm – Preparing the Next Generation of Music Teachers
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org PHONE: 440.600.7329